Your First Visit: A Complimentary Consultation
Thank you for your interest in our practice. At your first visit to our office, diagnostic records are taken to determine the best course of treatment. Complete diagnostic records typically include a medical/dental history, clinical examination, photos of the patient’s face and teeth, and digital x-rays. This information is used to develop a custom treatment plan for each patient. These records are also helpful in tracking the progress of treatment as the teeth move under orthodontic care.
After Dr. Romani has evaluated your records, she will discuss your treatment with you in detail, including the cost and expected treatment time for your particular case.
Most people decide to go with Dr. Romani once they see firsthand what she offers compared to others. On the day you are scheduled to start your treatment, we will either place your braces or deliver your appliances (expander, Invisalign aligners, etc.) You’ll then see us at regular intervals 8 to 10 weeks apart for adjustments, which last 20 to 40 minutes. Patients are seen by appointment only. We make every effort to be on time for our patients and ask that you extend the same courtesy to us. If you cannot keep an appointment, please notify us immediately.
Payment & Office Policies
We understand that this is an investment in your future smile. The cost of treatment depends upon the severity of the patient’s dentition and the complexity of the case. You will be able to discuss fees and payment options before treatment begins. We make every effort to make orthodontics affordable and we have several payment plans to suit different budgets.
In an effort to keep orthodontic fees affordable while maintaining the highest level of professional care, we offer the following conveniences:
- If full payment is made at the onset of treatment, we will offer a fee discount. (If you have insurance, we will offer a discount for payment of your portion of the fee that will not be covered by insurance).
- To fit your individual needs, financial arrangements can be made to extend your payments over a period of months.
- We offer automatic payments from your bank account or credit card, whichever is more convenient.
- For your convenience, we accept payment by Visa and Mastercard.
If you have insurance, we will help to determine the coverage you have available. We will help in every way we can in filing your claim and handling insurance questions from our office on your behalf.
Convenient Online Services
We know how busy you are. That’s why we’re committed to providing you superior, leading-edge service. With our secure online service you will be able to:
- View your appointment and account information any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
- View photos and digital x-rays to check treatment progress